Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

17 weeks with #5

Week of April 4, 2017

**I forgot to get pictures this week...we were in Washington DC and I was so tired at the end of each day I forgot to get Adam to take a picture**

How Far Along? 17 weeks :)


Due Date: September 12, 2017


Total weight gain/loss: 5-6  depending on the day...i need to watch what i'm eating!!! EEK!

Maternity clothes? yes and no, I should probably wear more of it if but I'm still not ready to tell people. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: Still about the same, I'm tired all the time! 


Best moment this week: We celebrated ms. Blakely Ann's first birthday! It was a lot of fun celebrating my bestie's little girl but it was hard to keep this baby a secret! 

Movement: occasionally I think I feel something...but I'm probably wrong

Food cravings:  I seem to be very attracted to CANDY! UGH

Food aversions: none! I'm feeling much better in this department. 

Gender: this week I think boy, but my gut still says girl

Labor Signs: just my normal braxton hicks

Belly Button in or out? has yet to go out with any of my babes

What I miss: I'm just missing feeling myself.

What I am looking forward to: we go to Washington DC this upcoming week! I'm excited to get away! 

Size of the Baby: 






Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.




No comments:

Post a Comment