Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

19 weeks with #5

Week of April 18, 2017

How Far Along? 19 weeks

Due Date: September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: according to my MD appointment 5 lbs

Maternity clothes? pants yes, but thats probably because I never really got out of them...we still aren't sharing our news so I haven't broke down and worn the shirts much yet, I did on vacation last week, but thats because I didn't know anyone. And I did have to wear a maternity dress to Easter Mass so it's not exactly a huge secret anymore but I'm definitely getting to the point where I can't hide it. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones.

Sleep: Its been a little better this week. Adam is still snoring a lot which wakes me up and then apparently due to all this extra snot in my nose I'm snoring too and he wakes me up which then takes me forever to fall back asleep. And then these sweet kids....man they need to sleep through the night and in their own beds!!! Positive is that I seem to be able to sleep before and after work a lot easier and better so thats good!

Best moment this week: Celebrating our Savior and having a beautiful Easter with family 

Movement: yes!!!! I now know that I truly feel it!! The little flutters are the best ever!!!

Food cravings: none really this week

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking girl

Labor Signs: just a few braxton hicks this week

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: I miss nothing really. Just a good nights sleep and feeling rested, but I think thats more a working nights mama thing than pregnancy.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little one on my ultrasound next week!!! Come on healthy anatomy scan!!!

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a mango!

Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

No comments:

Post a Comment