Background

Thursday, April 25, 2013

16 weeks with Baby #2


Week of April 21, 2013

How Far Along? 16 weeks...woah!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think still only 3-5, though I feel like more, i'm too scare to weigh myself bc of everything I've eaten....I feel like I'm huge! 

Maternity clothes? yes and no, some of my fatter shorts still fit, but for the most part i'm still wearing maternity stuff if I wanna look nice :) plus I bought some new old navy shirts/pants :)

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Sleep has been better YAY! getting up less to pee! WOO HOO

Best moment this week: We've had a lot of great times this week. Getting to hear baby's heart beat at my appointment, visiting Adams parents for the whole weekend and getting to see on of my friends get married. It was a very blessed week. 

Movement: none yet but I know I'm getting close...ahhhh!!! 

Food cravings: chips and good salsa

Food aversions: none

Gender: Adam says no to finding out! thought I'm thinking more and more it's a boy...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: I miss feeling like I could eat well and lose weight. I want to eat better and not gain so much weight this time, everytime I feel like ok I need to start my diet, I remember I'm preggo and shouldn't do that. I'm trying to eat healthier but i'm not always very successful. It actually depresses me when I think about gaining so much weight again. I'm truly scared for that. My hope is to not gain as much or even close to it and work really hard to get it off this time, but I don't know how that will go. I wasn't very motivated after Lincoln so we'll see...

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my cousins little boy this weekend and seeing my BFF!!!

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.





No comments:

Post a Comment