Background

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

17 weeks with Baby #2

Week of April 28, 2013
17 weeks, I was beginning to get a sinus infection,
I felt like crap and didn't sleep a wink before work :(

How Far Along? 17 weeks...holy cow!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: 5-6  depending on the day...i need to watch what i'm eating!!! EEK!

Maternity clothes? yes and no, But I LOVE my new Old Navy stuff!!! my leggings are my favorite thing to wear!

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: Been sleeping much better at night. sleep during the day is hit or miss...plus I think I'm getting a sinus infection so thats no good considering I can't take anything for it

Best moment this week: Being able to be there for my cousin as she recovers from a very very very bad c-section...do not deliver you baby in Louisville!!! and getting to see my dear friend who I miss so very very very much!

Movement: occasionally I think I feel something...but not consistent yet
17 weeks, getting bigger ;)

Food cravings: ice cream, but thats a normal non pregnant thing

Food aversions: none

Gender: Adam says no to finding out! though I'm thinking more and more it's a boy...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: I miss just not feeling pretty ever. I know its crazy but being pregnant you just feel blah and although Adam tells me I'm beautiful every chance he gets I just don't feel it...

What I am looking forward to: well my ultrasound is in a little over a week!! :)

Size of the Baby: 






Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.




1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE all my clothes from ON too! And I TOTALLLLLYYY feel you on the "blah" feeling... Searching for a swim suit was HORRENDOUS! Although I am happy about having a baby, this whole weight gain thing has really gotten to me :( Glad to know i'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete