Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

8 Weeks Baby Chafin #2


Week of February 26, 2013! :)

How Far Along? 8 Weeks

Due Date: according to my calculations I'm due 10/8/13
Saturday March 2, 2013
8 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 

Maternity clothes? Yup I feel majorly bloated and don't want to make myself feel worse by trying to fit into other clothes. 

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: Yeah no not really. I'm tired all the time but I can't sleep at night

Best moment this week: feeling a little better than last week. I think this virus is finally leaving me. 

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: nothing just yet

UGGG i look so terrible! Why did I not work
harder at loosing the baby weight!
Food aversions: None yet

Gender: I don't think we'll be finding out

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Not feeling so bloated, nauseated and having headaches all the time.

What I am looking forward to: My doctor appointment in a next week

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


1 comment: