Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

5 weeks with Baby Chafin #2


Week of February 7th, 2013

How Far Along? 5 Weeks 2 days
February 7th, 2013
5 Weeks 2 Days


Due Date: According to my calculations, I will be due on Lincoln's second birthday Oct 8, 2013!

Total weight gain/loss: 0 right now, I still have 20 lbs to loose from Lincoln!!!

Maternity clothes? Was I supposed to have been in "normal" clothes since having Lincoln?

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: There are not enough hours in the week for me to sleep. I guess now I know why

Best moment this week: Finding out Lincoln is going to be a big brother

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! Come on MAY!

Food cravings: none really this week, I'm too tired

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: I think we Will keep it a surprise again...sorry ya'll
yes I know I'm fat!
**read weight gain section**

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Not feeling nauseous!

What I am looking forward to: Adam coming home so I can share the news with him. He convinced me to take the test even though he wasn't home...so now I just want to hug him and share our news together. One huge downfall to him being out of town all the time. :(

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of an appleseed!Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!



No comments:

Post a Comment