Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

14 Weeks with Baby Chafin #2


Week of April 7, 2013


How Far Along? 14 weeks...time is FLYING!
Sunday April 7, 2013
14 weeks


Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think still only 2 as of last wednesday :)

Maternity clothes? yes and no, some of my fatter shorts still fit, but for the most part i'm still wearing maternity stuff if I wanna look nice :)

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I have a bit more energy but even though i'm tried I'm not able to sleep. I will lay there for hours!!! 

Best moment this week: Our perfect little day as a family!!!

yup We took this outside before I went to work...haha
Movement: I broke down and bought a doppler after I had a friend of mine lose her baby at 16 weeks...heartbreaking. I've been praying for her daily. I can't imagine her pain or what she is going through. Pregnancy is such a hard thing and it's so devastating to hear when things like that happen!

Food cravings: nothing really this week either!

Food aversions: none

Gender: Adam says no to finding out!

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Honestly only having Adam home. I really miss him. but thats completely unrelated to pregnancy.

What I am looking forward to: This weekend. We are hoping to take Lincoln somewhere fun!

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.





No comments:

Post a Comment