Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

10 Weeks Baby #2

Week of March 10, 2013! :)

How Far Along? 10 Weeks
10 week and clearly exhausted!




Due Date: After my doctor appointment this week my due date is 10/6/13

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Maternity clothes? I wear my maternity jeans but everything else is my "fat clothes"

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I sleep like crap! I need to see if I can take anything?

Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet bean on the ultrasound!! At my appointment they had my LMP wrong and I didn't want to correct them since I knew they would do an u/s. They told me I was close to 11.5 weeks and I said not a chance because I was here in January and they told me I wasn't preggo. So the doc said she would have to do an u/s for "dating" and I was completely fine with that :) It was so amazing to see the little bean move around on the screen. I just wish I could have heard a heartbeat!!! But the u/s said I was 9 weeks 4 days instead of 9 weeks 2. So my due date was moved up a smige. I'm ok with that bc I really want this baby and Lincoln to have different birthdays. Lincoln was quite the trooper during the appointment too considering it was nap time!!!! 

We also told my parents on friday. It was nice to get it out there. Though i was really disappointed that my plan didn't work out. I ordered this shirt on etsy that said "cutest big brother to be" I was going to have him wear it but the lady lied to me and didnt ship it in time so I still don't have it. So i wasn't able to have lincoln wear it to tell them, but we are telling adam's parents in person in a few weeks and that's how I will do it for them :) soooo at least he will get some good use out of it! :)

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: CHEEEEEESSEEEEEEEEEE, all types. Cheese pizza, but mainly cheddar cheese

Food aversions: None yet
ms fatty

Gender: Adam says we won't be finding out

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Not feeling so bloated, nauseated and having headaches all the time.

What I am looking forward to: feeling more pregnant instead of fat!

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)





No comments:

Post a Comment