Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

12 weeks with baby #2


Week of March 24, 2013! :)


Sunday March 24, 2013
12 weeks!
How Far Along? 12 weeks

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid to step on the scale...

Maternity clothes? yes but all I wear is scrubs and sweatpants

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I'm still tired a lot, but it's getting a little better

Best moment this week: WE FINALLY took our news public! We were able to tell Adam's parents when they came up for the day to visit yesterday!!! We had Lincoln wear his big brother to be shirt and I swear Adam's mom's reaction was the best. I love that women for her pure unaffected emotions. She is so sweet and made me feel so loved! It was the best! then we decided since I was almost done with my first trimester that we could share our news with all of our other friends and take the news pubic! 
Big Belly!

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: nothing really this week..

Food aversions: none that i can think of. 

Gender: Adam says no!

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: I've been a little depressed this week, so feeling happy and excited. I think it's the hormones, Adam being gone and being so tired...not a good combo. And I miss by BFF Nikki!

What I am looking forward to: Ending my first trimester!

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed






1 comment: