Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

9 weeks Baby #2


Week of March 5, 2013! :)

How Far Along? 9 weeks

Due Date: According to my calculations, I will be due on Lincoln's second birthday Oct 8, 2013!

Total weight gain/loss: still down 2 :)

Maternity clothes? for the most part

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I'm tired all the time, but can't sleep at night! 

Best moment this week: Finally feeling a little better!!

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: Outback steak house; smoothies

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: We won't be finding out

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: Being skinny. But that's more from being preggo Linc

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor and hopefully getting to see our little booger!

Size of the Baby:
**No picture this week due to the doctor moving up my due date and Adam being gone so I couldn't take a picture until he came home and I was 1 day away from being 10 weeks so I skipped it!






Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment