Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

7 Weeks Baby Chafin #2


Week of February 19th

How Far Along? 7 Weeks

Due Date: According to my calculations, I will be due on Lincoln's second birthday Oct 8, 2013!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm down 4lbs actually. Thanks to this nasty nausea and bug going around our house

Maternity clothes? I wear sweatpants or scrubs, but if I wear "normal" clothes yes they are maternity. No need to make myself feel bad about myself for not fitting into anything

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: Due to this bug, I've slept A LOT!

Best moment this week: Surprising Adam's mom for her birthday. I worked the night before and when Linc got up we drove the 3hrs to her house to surprise her. she was speechless and it was the perfect moment! SO glad we did it. Even though Linc was still recovering from his bug and I think he got everyone sick :(

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: Just food in general. My nausea has been out of control this week! I forgot how much this sucks!

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: I'm hoping boy since all the clothes could be the same. I sorta feel its a boy too...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: not feeling so bloated

What I am looking forward to: My sister coming this weekend to celebrate her birthday! 

Size of the Baby:

**No picture this week due to all of us having the flu! EEK!


Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment