Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

13 weeks with Baby Chafin #2


Sunday March 31, 2013
13 weeks!
Week of March 31, 2013! 

How Far Along? 13 weeks

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: As of thursday only 2 :)

Maternity clothes? yes but all I wear is scrubs and sweatpants, I think I may need buy a pair of jeans soon since one of mine got a huge hole in it, since I'd been wearing it non stop for about 2 years...

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I have a bit more energy!!! yay!!! Sleeping at night has been better, though I wake up a lot to pee, and my nose has been really congested which has made my throat hurt and therefore harder to sleep...doesn't pregnancy sound fun :) 

Best moment this week: Reaching my second trimester!!!

Feeling big!
Movement: I can't wait for this!!! I'm getting nervous and really want to buy fetal doppler...

Food cravings: I'm trying to do better about my eating, I fail most days..

Food aversions: Nothing really

Gender: Adam says no, though I'm getting more and more curious...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: my throat not hurting and not being so congested

What I am looking forward to: Just getting bigger and feeling the baby move! :)

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.






No comments:

Post a Comment