Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

11 Weeks Baby Chafin #2

Week of March 17, 2013! :) Happy St. Patricks Day


How Far Along? 11 weeks

March 17, 2013
11 Weeks! :)

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: 0, which is a miracle considering everything I ate!

Maternity clothes? yes but all I wear is scrubs and sweatpants

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I'm tired all the time, but can't sleep at night! 

Best moment this week: having adam home! I just love weeks when he's in town! life is so much better!!

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: steak n shake cheese fries and chocolate milkshakes

still fat and tired!
Food aversions: my greek salad make me really icky feeling

Gender: Adam says no!

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: sleep and not feeling bloated

What I am looking forward to: Telling Adam's parents so we can finally let everyone know!!

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment