Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

6 Weeks with Baby #2!

Week of February 12th

How Far Along? 6 Weeks
Wednesday February 13
6 Weeks 1 day

Due Date: According to my calculations, I will be due on Lincoln's second birthday Oct 8, 2013!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still at 0 if not down a few...

Maternity clothes? I mean I never really got out of them...

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: I'm so freaking tired it's ridiculous!

Best moment this week: Adam coming home and getting to celebrate with Adam and Lincoln! We are so excited!

Movement: I can't wait for this!!! 

Food cravings: Just food in general. Nausea is picking up though!

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: I'm hoping boy since all the clothes could be the same. I sorta feel its a boy too...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

ew!
Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: not feeling so bloated

What I am looking forward to: I scheduled my first official OB appointment today! I actually had a bit of a scare today. I had a little bit of spotting so I called my OB and they had me get blood work done, which I did after Lincoln's doctor appointment for his shots.  Since my numbers came back really high they wanted me to come in. So Lincoln and I went during his nap time (talk about nightmare) and waited the 45 minutes to get called back and another 45 minutes before the doctor came in. He did an ultrasound and since I'm still so early there was no heart beat but he also did an internal exam and he saw no bleeding. He told me to go home and relax. He reaffirmed me that if this a viable pregnancy there is nothing I can do cause a miscarriage and vise versa if it's not, there is nothing I can do to save it...so i'm really looking forward to my appointment in a few weeks so I will feel a little better about everything!

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.



No comments:

Post a Comment