Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

15 Weeks with Baby Chafin #2!

Week of April 15, 2013


How Far Along? 15 weeks...time is FLYING!

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think still only 3...not too bad, but I ate like crap the last few days...
Monday April 15, 2013
15 weeks 1 day!

Maternity clothes? yes and no, some of my fatter shorts still fit, but for the most part i'm still wearing maternity stuff if I wanna look nice :)

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared!

Sleep: Sleeping a bit better this week!!

Best moment this week: Today actually! Adam called in "sick" because he wanted to be home with us, so he went to my appointment with me and Lincoln and we had a nice day just the 3 of us! 

Movement: none yet but you could hear movement on the doppler at the doc office as well as on my home doppler...best $30 I've ever spent. totally worth the piece of mind it offers...

Food cravings: chips and good salsa

Food aversions: none
I look like an obese whale!

Gender: Adam says no to finding out! thought I'm thinking more and more it's a boy...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? never went out with little man...so still in!

What I miss: again this week it's not feeling like a bloated cow!

What I am looking forward to: This weekend. We are going to one of my nursing school friend's weddings and Adams parents are watching our little one and we are making a weekend out of it. I seriously LOVE getting to spend time with his parents!!! I can't wait for them to move here...in like 5-10 years :(

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.




1 comment:

  1. My belly is bigger than yours and i'm only 11 weeks... Oh goodness, I can't imagine what it will look like at 40 weeks... eek!

    ReplyDelete