Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

we're 7 months!

Week of JULY 26th

How Far Along? 29 weeks. 11 weeks left yaya

29 weeks 2 days
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: not quite sure but I'm betting between 24-30

Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them. the tank tops are my favorite thing ever!

Stretch Marks? Yup and I hate them more than anything. And I swear I get more each week. It's uber depressing

Sleep?  What a funny joke! BLAH!!! I'm exhausted

Best Moment of this Week?  I PASSED my 3 hour glucose test! I knew I was fine, and that stupid lab lady just drew it too early! so irritating. But all 4 levels (fasting, 1 hr, 2 hr, 3hr) were all within normal limits! Thank you very much I don't have gestational diabetes

Movement? been moving a lot this week. Thank goodness!! no more freaking out over dumb crap! 

Food cravings? pancakes

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, today I'm indifferent on the sex. I don't know

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily, this week they have been more and more frequent and painful, this isn't much fun. Plus I've had a lot of pain and pressure in my lower pelvis, I have a doc appointment this week so i plan to ask about this but its sort of nerve wracking. 

getting big!!!!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out, but I think I found a stretch mark on it...dang it!

What I miss? no stretch marks and not getting winded so easily. ALSO not having fat people feet. the swelling is killing me

What I am looking forward to: ummm nothing really coming up this week. I have a doc appointment thursday which is exciting, but I also have dentist appointment for the first time in 2 years which is scary. And I have an exam on monday..eww

Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.







No comments:

Post a Comment