Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 weeks

Week of August 2nd

30 weeks yay!
How Far Along? 30 weeks

Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: at my doc appointment last week 32...eek!

Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them. the tank tops are my favorite thing ever!

Stretch Marks? Yup and I hate them more than anything. And I swear I get more each week. It's uber depressing, i feel soooo ugly!

Sleep?  What a funny joke! BLAH!!! I'm exhausted. I can't wait for the day (probably a year from now) when I can sleep for like 2 hours or longer!!! I get up about every 2-3 hours to pee, and switch positions, not very much fun

Best Moment of this Week?  Today actually. We found out my father in law doesn't need a heart cath. It has been a bit of a rough couple of days without any real answers. His doctor in Vincennes made it seem like he needed one, so I told them to schedule it up here at the St. Vincent Heart Center. When he called yesterday to confirm, they said that they would talk to the doctor and if he agreed he needed one they would fit him in later in the day. Well upon meeting the Cardiologist, the doctor felt he wasn't a good candidate and said he would do it if my father in law felt compelled to do it but didn't think it was necessary. SO YAY!!! Further proof a second opinion is always necessary!!

Also my doc appointment last week went really well surprisingly. I met with a different doc in the practice and he was nice, but seemed much more rushed than Dr. G. But I'm measuring on schedule again instead of ahead which is great! Also at my dentist appointment there were no cavities that she  "could see". I was like whaaat??? It's been 5 years since I've heard that, but she explained that since she couldn't get xrays then there was no way to tell for sure. But i'll take it!

Movement? been moving a lot this week, I just wish I could sit back and enjoy every second of it. I sometimes feel I'm so busy that I miss it, and that makes me sad. Plus when I have a free chance it seems like thats when baby is sleeping and I get a little freaked out bc he/she isn't moving. 

Food cravings? pancakes still. Love them! I've had them like 4 times this week

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, today I'm indifferent on the sex. I don't know

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily, haven't been too bad this week. They are really bad while I'm at work, or after which sucks. But the pain in my pelvis is less, but it's the worst when I'm laying down and then have to stand or sit up. It can be quite painful. I feel like little ones head is pushing down on my cervix. I think I will have to ask Dr. G about this at the next appointment. 

not much different this week!!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out, but the stretch marks continue to grow around it daily!!!

What I miss? no stretch marks and not getting winded so easily. my swelling has been MUCH better this week. 

What I am looking forward to: getting closer and closer to the finish line and by finish line I mean both the baby but most importantly (for the time being) SCHOOL! 2 weeks from today I take my final!! YAYA!!!

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.







No comments:

Post a Comment