Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

32 Weeks





Week of August 16th

How Far Along? 32 weeks

32 Weeks 2 days
GRADUATION!
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: At the doctor yesterday I was up 34...I guess I have to change my goal from 35 to 40...eek!

Maternity Clothes? yup and I got a few more...

Stretch Marks? Yup and I hate them more than anything. And I swear I get more each week. It's uber depressing, i feel soooo ugly!

Sleep?  Not a chance. and Adam was not feeling good a couple times this week and was restless which makes for me not getting any sleep!

Best Moment of this Week?  FINISHING NURSING SCHOOL!!!! I took my last final of nursing school this morning and I couldn't be happier about it. It's been a long road and I'm so thankful to be done!

Also at my doctor appointment yesterday baby is doing well and growing on schedule. Heart rate was in the 140s and my BP was a little elevated but nothing too concerning...we just might have to keep an eye on it, I think I've just been stressed out with school, work, and trying to finish this babys room!!!

Movement? been moving a lot this week, the movements are getting stronger and more throughout my entire belly. Also people are noticing when the baby moves which is kind of cool!

Food cravings? none really this week. 

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, but after my doctor appointment yesterday, Adam is even more convinced its a boy since the heart rate was in the 140s

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily at more frequent intervals but nothing regular

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out, but the stretch marks continue to grow around it daily!!!

What I miss? sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to: Graduation on Tuesday. Now all I have to worry about is that dreaded state boards!

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a squash!
Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)











**Adam is out of town, so I will post this weeks picture later!!! :)
**Update: no belly picture this week since I didn't get my picture until graduation night






No comments:

Post a Comment