Background

Friday, October 20, 2017

35 weeks with #5

Week of August 8th

How Far Along? 35 weeks

Due Date:  September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: I think I’m about 15-16…I’m getting depressed by this weight gain…I’d done so good for so long!

Maternity Clothes? Oh of course!

Stretch Marks? Yes but I still don’t think I have new ones.

Sleep?  What is sleep? Truthfully I don’t know what to do, I just don’t sleep. Whether it’s one of my kids, my husband or this baby kicking my bladder it just doesn’t happen…

Though I have a funny story about trying to sleep from our weekend in Cincy. We had gone to the Cards/Reds game so the family was toasted. Well Adam was sleeping in the queen bed next to me (I got a queen all to myself) and he started to snore…I told him to roll over and he yelled at me “I don’t know where they are”. This went on for several minutes. It was quite funny, even made my mom laugh, but this is what I deal with when it comes to trying to sleep.

Best Moment of this Week?  Going to Cincy to the Reds/Cards game and Hofbruhaus. We met James Hinchcliff the Indy driver. And we had a really great time at  Great Wolf Lodge. I had a blast with the boys riding the big water rides. I had to “force” them the first time, but eventually they loved it. Even Lola rode the family ride with us and really enjoyed it.

Movement? Yes, his or her little feet and butt are right in my ribs!!!

Food cravings? nope

Food aversions? Nope; just still having my nausea in the mornings when I work. Thank goodness for puke buckets and nausea blend for my drive home :-/

Gender? I'm still thinking GIRL

Labor Signs?  Yes, sometimes they are pretty frequent, but that’s mostly at work when I’m dehydrated and tired.

Belly Button In or Out? Always In

What I miss? Just sleep and having energy.

What I am looking forward to: Well I’m not really looking forward to it but Lincoln starts Kindergarten this week. My heart is slowly breaking. I for so many reasons don’t want this to happen mainly bc I’m going to miss him and miss sleeping in.



Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment