Background

Friday, October 20, 2017

33 weeks with #5

Week of July 25th

How Far Along? 33 weeks

Due Date:  September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: 11-12

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes of course, I just bought a few more since we have maternity pictures here in the next few weeks. I feel kid of stupid buying them considering I’m only going to wear them for a few weeks and then be done, but oh well. Most of what I got was tanks and Kimonos so hopefully I’ll be able to wear the kimonos after baby is born.

Stretch Marks? Yup but no new ones as of yet. 

Sleep? No not really but a couple of nights I’ve gotten a 3-4 hour stretch but I’m just uncomfortable and exhausted most of the time plus the 4-5 times I get up to pee.

Best Moment of this Week?  Getting to spend time with family for my cousin Samantha’s shower. I just adore my family and my sister was in town so getting to spend time with her is always a bonus, but I got to spend some time with some of my cousins that I don’t get to see too often. We talked about our labor stories and got to talk to my aunt who delivered the first VBAC twins in the state of Indiana. She and I are a lot alike in our birthing and newborn beliefs so I always enjoy talking to her about things. But I did get a tad sad hearing her talk about giving birth to nearly term twins. I so wish I could have experienced that.

Movement? Oh yes, and my sister actually got to feel some movement. Mainly bc baby had the hiccups and so did my mom which was fun.  

Food cravings? Nothing really.

Food aversions? Nope, I have an aversion to this pregnancy with the nausea that occurs rather often but especially in the mornings at 5 am when I’m working. If I get too tired I get nauseated.

Gender? Still thinking girl.

Labor Signs?  Still having daily contractions but nothing super painful.  

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Going to Cincinatti with my family to see the Cards/Reds game and going to Great Wolf Lodge. We wanted to do something fun with the kids but I obviously can’t travel too far.




this kid is the sweetest
Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.


No comments:

Post a Comment