Background

Saturday, October 21, 2017

37 weeks with #5


Week of August 22nd

How Far Along? 37 weeks—we are TERM!

Due Date:  September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: I still think about 16-17 Gotta kept this under control.

Maternity Clothes? Of course and I love them.

Stretch Marks? Well of course but they are lighter this time and no new ones.

Sleep?  Yeah um no! Still trying to keep my eye on the prize and remember this is all coming to an end soon.  

Best Moment of this Week? I’d say it was my birthday. It was the total eclipse that day which was really cool.  It was a really nice day spent with the kids, I just wish Adam could have been with us for the day, and I wish the cheesecake factory would have had their red velvet cheesecake.  

We also had the NICU reunion which I ALWAYS love. The NICU was and still is such a huge part of our story and I love going and seeing the doctors and nurses who cared for us and our girls. Plus we got to see some of the nurses who are leaving to go travel, so it was nice to see them before they go.

We also celebrated my neice’s birthday. We don’t’ get to see her very often so I always enjoy time spent with them. And my sister in law and I are only 12 days apart so it was nice to see her one last time before my nephew makes his arrival.

Oh and lastly we went to Ohio to see Thomas. We always do The Day out with Thomas. And since we missed him being in connorsville in June, He would have been in French Lick in September and I didn’t want to have to worry about doing that with a newborn so we went to Ohio. It was a great day spent with my little loves and hubby. One of my favorite family traditions.

Movement? Yes, feeling this baby move is the highlight of my day! I just love it and I’m really trying to cherish it since this is most likely our last.  
 
Food cravings? none

Food aversions? Nope, just my normal nausea. But I did have a few days of feeling ok and less nausea.

Gender? With this nausea,  and how crappy I feel all the time, I’m even more convinced this is a girl because I’ve never felt this crappy with any of my pregnancies.

Labor Signs?  Yes, I’ve had a few painful contractions but they still aren’t doing anything. No change from last week.

Belly Button In or Out? All in

What I miss? sleep and a pain free pelvis

What I am looking forward to:   just getting a week more in. and this baby can come anytime...i'm ready for you!!!

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).


No comments:

Post a Comment