Background

Friday, October 20, 2017

34 weeks with #5

Week of August 1st

How Far Along? 34 weeks

Due Date:  September 12th

Total weight gain/loss: I think I’m about 13-14…eek

Maternity Clothes? Well of course

Stretch Marks? Of course but no new ones

Sleep?  Its about the same as it always has been…a little bit but not a whole lot.
Adam has actually started sleeping with the boys to give me a little more rest when I’m off.. That guy is just the sweetest.

Best Moment of this Week?  I took the kids to the children’s museum and we had a lot of fun. Plus we had some really nice weather so we played out side which was a lot of fun for the kids…just wish I had a bit more energy

Movement? Yes and they are getting more like subtle shifts of movement and not full flips and things anymore.

Food cravings? Nothing really

Food aversions? Nope, just my nausea mostly when I’m tried at work. It’s actually gotten so bad that my amazing co-workers have been taking care of me, from helping with my patients to making nausea blends and hunting down vomit bags.

Gender? I’m almost sure it’s a girl. I rarely get a feeling it’s a boy.

Labor Signs?  Contractions daily but nothing major

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? Sleep, and feeling better. I’m sort of tired of feeling sick all the time. I’ve had a few moments where I break down with it, but I have my moment and then move on.

What I am looking forward to: we are going to Cincinatti this weekend and we are having our maternity pictures next week. But I’m trying to soak in all my Lincoln time I can since he starts school next week!!! L

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!.


No comments:

Post a Comment