Background

Saturday, October 21, 2017

38 weeks with #5

Week of August 29nd

How Far Along? 38 weeks

Due Date:  September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: I still think about 17 Gotta kept this under control, Im gaining a pound a week!

Maternity Clothes? Of course and I love them.

Stretch Marks? Well of course but they are lighter this time and no new ones.

Sleep?  Yeah um no Some nights have been really bad!!! But eye on the prize only 2 weeks more!! 

Best Moment of this Week? Just spending time with the kids. we went to the park a few times this week. Really enjoying the ease of going places with just the 3 of them. It will be so much harder to do these things once the babe comes. 

Movement? Yes, I’m really relishing these last few days! 2 weeks or so left and I won’t ever feel this again….

Food cravings? none

Food aversions? Nope, just my normal nausea. But I did have a few days of feeling ok and less nausea.

Gender? I’m really getting anxious to meet this one. I’m so excited and to see if I’m right or not. 

Labor Signs?  Yes, I’ve had a few painful contractions but they still aren’t doing anything. I’m about 1.5 cm and a little more effaced which is still more than Landon but come on contractions put up or shut up. DO SOMETHING!!

Belly Button In or Out? All in

What I miss? sleep and a pain free pelvis

What I am looking forward to: going to the Purdue v. Louisville game!! Can't wait to actually see a Purdue football game and spend some time with my amazing family. 


Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as her abdomen, and her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment