Background

Friday, October 20, 2017

32 weeks with #5

Week of July 18th

How Far Along? 32 weeks

Due Date:  September 12, 2017
 
Total weight gain/loss: I’m still between 11-12 lbs. I’m hoping to stay under 20!

Maternity Clothes? Well of course

Stretch Marks? Yes but I don’t appear to have any new ones.

Sleep?  No not really. Some days I get a good couple of hours, but mostly I’m up every hour or so to pee or get hit in the face by Landon, or get woken up by Lorelai and Laynie and their 1am parties.

Best Moment of this Week?  Just spending time with my kiddos. At the beginning of the summer I had tried to get the kids out of the house every day but I fell off the wagon with being so tired and working a lot. But this week we went to the pool and went to a splash pad so I always enjoy spending time with them and seeing the enjoyment they get out of the things we do. I can’t wait to do it more with this new babe.

Movement? Yes and it’s the best part. I feel this kid kick me in my colon a lot though. So weird having an anterior placenta this time and how I rarely feel it kick me in the front. People aren’t really able to feel him/her move because of it.
 
Food cravings? none really this week. 

Food aversions? No but I do get nauseated every morning at 5 am…like clockwork. Dry heaving and all….

Gender? I'm still thinking girl. In fact I’m feeling it more and more strongly that it’s a girl. I will be super surprised if it’s a boy.

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily but nothing painful or regular.

Belly Button In or Out? Always in.

What I miss? Just sleep in general.

What I am looking forward to: My cousin’s bridal shower and getting to spend time with family.



Size of the Baby:











Baby's now the size of a squash!
Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)






No comments:

Post a Comment