Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We're having an APPLESEED!

We found out February 8th 2011! :)

Baby Chafin 5 weeks!! :)

How Far Along? 5 Weeks
Due Date: According to my LMP October 7, according to my ovulation and NFP charting Oct. 11
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far...well from getting pregnant that is...I wish I would have been in better shape when we got pregnant! :(

Maternity clothes? none but my clothes are tighter than normal, especially bras and pants.
Stretch Marks? None yet...just my ones on my sides from growing too fast as a child. Hopefully we can avoid these!
Sleep: ehhh it comes and goes. haven't felt too sleepy or anything so thats good
Best moment this week: FINDING OUT WE'RE PREGNANT! and on the day we found out. PURDUE BEAT IU!!!! BTFU!
Movement: too early for this
Food cravings: none, I don't feel like my appetite has grown or anything either I'm just more conscious that I have a baby growing that needs nutrients, as opposed to before it being no big deal if I missed a meal
Food aversions: none
Gender: We won't be finding out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Innie and I hope it stays this way
What I miss: my boobs not hurting
What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment March 9 and getting to share the awesome news with everyone!
Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of an appleseed!Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!




No comments:

Post a Comment