Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh sweet Raspberry!

Week of March 1st :)


How Far Along? 8 Weeks







Due Date: According to my LMP October 7, according to my ovulation and NFP charting Oct. 11
Baby Chafin 8 weeks 5 days



Total weight gain/loss: Actually down 2. Not really sure why since I've been eating like crap! Can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can go walk outside!

Maternity clothes? none but my clothes are tighter than normal. i'm in my fat jeans and they are tight :( I feel like I've gained 20 lbs already!

Stretch Marks? None yet...just my ones on my sides from growing too fast as a child. Hopefully we can avoid these!

Sleep: Sleep what is that? I feel like I can't sleep, and I'm nauseous all the time!

Best moment this week: Passing my med/surg exam with an A! Whoo Hooo. This now means I'm passing the class. Also we may be going to Savannah GA for the up coming weekend!! So looking forward to a weekend away together!

Movement: too early for this, but my goodness what I wouldn't give to feel the little raspberry move!

Food cravings: nothing really sounds good. Everything makes me nauceous and I'm pretty much miserable all the time. I keep blaming it on stress and worry about school but I know it's not really that. 

Food aversions: I get nauseous after I eat every time! This is truly getting old! But I really don't mind if that means my little bean is growing

Gender: We won't be finding out

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Innie and I hope it stays this way though I'm not looking forward to having to take out my belly button ring...they make pregnancy ones right?

What I miss: Not being nauseous all the time. It's worse when I'm tired and in nursing school you don't get much sleep! BOO

What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment NEXT WEEK! and getting to share the awesome news with everyone! I am getting so anxious to tell everyone! I want to scream it from the roof tops!!!

Size of the baby: 



Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment