Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Little Olive! :)





Week of March 8th :)
How Far Along? 9 Weeks

Due Date: According to my LMP October 7, according to my ovulation and NFP charting Oct. 11
Baby Chafin 9 weeks 1 day
It was Ash Wednesday and the
day we had our ultrasound

Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid to step on the scale today. I ate WAY to much while in Savannah!

Maternity clothes? none but my clothes are tighter than normal. i'm in my fat jeans and they are tight :( I feel like I've gained 20 lbs already!

Stretch Marks? None yet...just my ones on my sides from growing too fast as a child. Hopefully we can avoid these!

Sleep: I'm tired all the time. Plus I get up 2-3 times a night, and I don't seem to sleep really sound. I guess this is preparation for when the little one arrives

Best moment this week: Passing my med/surg class!!! AND getting to go to Savannah GA for the weekend. BUT the best part hasn't happened yet...we get to hear the little one's Heartbeat on WEDNESDAY!!! (God Willing :))

Movement: too early for this, but my goodness what I wouldn't give to feel our little olive move!

Food cravings: Nothing really sounds too good. But right now I want lasagna. I'm probably going to go to the store to make it tonight!

Food aversions: The Nauseousness has subsided after every meal. But the worst part of being in Savannah was not getting to eat ANY of the yummy looking and smelling Seafood. I LOVE seafood. I was so sad I couldn't have any of it!

Gender: We won't be finding out

Labor Signs: none
Weekly belly shot. 9 weeks 1 day

Belly Button in or out? Innie and I hope it stays this way though I'm not looking forward to having to take out my belly button ring...they make pregnancy ones right?

What I miss: not feeling like a blimp. and being able to eat sea food!

What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment in 2 days! and getting to share the awesome news with everyone! I am getting so anxious to tell everyone! I want to scream it from the roof tops!!!

Size of baby: 



Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment