Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Have a Blueberry!

Week of February 22nd 2011

How Far Along? 7 Weeks

Baby Chafin 7 weeks

Due Date: According to my LMP October 7, according to my ovulation and NFP charting Oct. 11

Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far...well from getting pregnant that is...I wish I would have been in better shape when we got pregnant! :(

Maternity clothes? none but my clothes are tighter than normal, especially bras and pants. i'm in my fat jeans and they are tight :(

Stretch Marks? None yet...just my ones on my sides from growing too fast as a child. Hopefully we can avoid these!

Sleep: Sleep was better this week, minus getting up to study.

Best moment this week: Passing my med/surg exam. (hopefully this is repeated this week as well) AND getting to see our BEAUTIFUL God-Daughter Madison for her birthday! :)

Movement: too early for this

Food cravings: none really. I just want to eat period. I don't get full as quickly as I used to

Food aversions: I get nauseous after I eat every time. hmmm

Gender: We won't be finding out
Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Innie and I hope it stays this way though I'm not looking forward to having to take out my belly button ring...they make pregnancy ones right?

What I miss: having skinny days!

What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment March 9 and getting to share the awesome news with everyone! We saw all of our friends this weekend and I wanted to tell SOOOO BAD! I most of all want to tell my sister. But we will wait till we hear a heartbeat

Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.





Adam insisted on a Belly shot

No comments:

Post a Comment