Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We have a LIME!

Week of March 22th :)


How Far Along? 11 Weeks

11 weeks
Due Date: Oct 11, but i'd be happy with the 9th!!!

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 overall but my mom said she felt like i've gained weight...oh Joy!

Maternity clothes? I bought 2 pairs of Gap Maternity jeans. My regular ones were just too uncomfortable. even though I've only gained 2 lbs the baby just doesn't move like my fat does. I had a 30% off coupon so I stocked up on several shirts and dresses that I can wear this summer. I just couldn't pass up the deals. 

Stretch Marks? None. I am dreading these, my sister says she is taking a monthly photo of my belly whether I like it or not. Hopefully there won't be stretch marks, I'm going to have to start putting something on my belly to hopefully prevent them

Sleep: still getting up like clock work. 1am, 4am and 6am. I guess it's preparing me for when little one comes

Best moment this week: We FINALLY got to spill the beans!!!! 

Movement: 6-8 more weeks till I hopefully feel this!!!!

Food cravings: none really

Food aversions: no not really. feeling much better this week. there was minimal nausea, but 5 hours in a car plus minimal sleep doesn't make for me feeling too hot

Gender: We won't really find out but I have several people thinking its a boy. according to my chinese gender chart its a girl, the chart has been about 60% right with my friends!

Labor Signs: none

11 week pudge!
Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!!

What I miss: not feeling like a blimp!

What I am looking forward to: letting everyone know. I have to tell my boss tomorrow and I'm really nervous about it. I'm just scared what she will say, not sure why, she's like a second mom to me but still!

Size of baby: 







Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. 





1 comment:

  1. Such a fun post! :) I wish I had a blog during my pregnancy with Avery!

    ReplyDelete