Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Loving Prunes!

Week of March 15th :)




How Far Along? 10 Weeks

Due Date: I can officially say that I'm due October 11th!! We confirmed that my NFP works the best when figuring our due dates!!! The ultrasound confirmed that I was right when I ovulated and that the LMP method just doesn't work for me!

Baby Chafin 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 2 as of yesterday :(  

Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of pants yesterday. My jeans were just so uncomfortable when sitting. I had to buy new kahki's for my clinicals and decided to make them maternity so that they would get me through the semester. I also put 2 pairs of Gap maternity jeans on hold for their friends and family sale that starts Thursday! I can't wait. They were wayyyyy  more comfortable than the crap I'm stuck with right now

Stretch Marks? None. I am dreading these, my sister says she is taking a monthly photo of my belly whether I like it or not. Hopefully there won't be stretch marks

Sleep: Was a good week for this. Only get up about 1-2 times a night now!!

Best moment this week: WE HEARD LITTLE BEANS HEART BEAT!!!!! 176!!!! I cried!!! I'm so in love with my baby already! I hadn't gotten attached until I heard that heartbeat. It still brings tears to my eyes!

Movement: 6-8 more weeks till I hopefully feel this!!!!

Food cravings: I had a craving for Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich earlier in the week. But right now this non-drinker really is craving a miller chill. and I rarely drink. I think it's the defiant thing of not being allowed to have one!

Food aversions: no not really. feeling much better this week. there was minimal nausea

Gender: We won't really find out but I have several people thinking its a boy. according to my chinese gender chart its a girl, the chart has been about 60% right with my friends!

Labor Signs: none

10 weeks. I felt as fat as I looked
Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!!

What I miss: my pants fitting

What I am looking forward to: TELLING OUR FAMILIES THIS FRIDAY!!! (Adam's 30th Birthday). Since it's the first baby on both sides we wanted to tell both parents together and Adam's parents live 3 hours away and luckily they are coming up otherwise it would have had to be on the phone! I'm sooo excited to do this!! 
We told a few friends and my sister last week and I feel so blessed that everyone was so welcoming with it. I don't think i've ever seen my sister so happy. This baby has brought us so much closer and I LOVE THAT! 

Size of baby: 







Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)






No comments:

Post a Comment