Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OH sweatpea!

Week of February 15th 2011


Baby Chafin 6 weeks
How Far Along? 6 Weeks

Due Date: According to my LMP October 7, according to my ovulation and NFP charting Oct. 11

Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far...well from getting pregnant that is...I wish I would have been in better shape when we got pregnant! :(

Maternity clothes? none but my clothes are tighter than normal, especially bras and pants.

Stretch Marks? None yet...just my ones on my sides from growing too fast as a child. Hopefully we can avoid these!

Sleep: ehhh what is this? I get up twice during the night and pee, and I get hot really easily and am just not sleeping well overall.

Best moment this week: praying this pregnancy is a viable one and that we will be parents before the years over

Movement: too early for this

Food cravings: none really. Just being more conscious of eating period.

Food aversions: none

Gender: We won't be finding out

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Innie and I hope it stays this way though I'm not looking forward to having to take out my belly button ring...they make pregnancy ones right?

What I miss: not being nauseated after every time I eat

What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment March 9 and getting to share the awesome news with everyone!

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.







No comments:

Post a Comment