Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Viability!

Week of June 21st   

How Far Along? 24...we've made it to viability!!!! yay!

24 weeks! YAY
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: last week I was up 18

Maternity Clothes? everything and i love them. They are waaaay more comfortable than regular clothes...I may NEVER go back! 

Stretch Marks? No new ones thank goodness, Adam did tell me I need to start putting cocoa butter on my boobs and stomach...well thanks babe!

Sleep?  It's been bad this week too. I have resorted to placing two pillows on either side of me, pushed together and then laying on top of them. My shoulders keep falling asleep and I wake up with neck cramps when I sleep on my side...ugggg, the things we do for our children :)

Best Moment of this Week?  ADAM FELT THE BABY KICK yesterday!!! I have been trying in vein to have adam feel the baby, I swear everytime he/she would kick I'd run and grab him and he/she would stop. The real problem lied in that he was just not home very much when I was when the baby would start to move. And for like 4 days I swear I only felt the baby move like once a day. It was kind of beginning to freak me out.

Movement? YES!!!! For like 2 days straight I felt the baby a lot, but then for the next 4 I hardly felt it at all, it was like he/she tired it's self out and slept for 4 days...more like it's dad then it will ever know! But I've felt a lot of movement the last few days :)

Food cravings? nope...well people keep saying ice cream but I love ice cream, it's my favorite food when i'm not pregnant

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm keeping ya guessing! We are back to thinking girl, but i think thats because more people keep telling me its a girl 

Labor Signs?  Contractions have increased slightly this week, but nothing too major

i see the starting of my darn stretch marks! UGG
Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness

What I miss? not feeling tired all the time, I'm burnt out on school and just don't wanna do it anymore but we'll get there and someday i'll sleep past 5:30 am again...

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up this Community health Class...that means we will be down to only 1 class left. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Only bad thing is that the 4 days following the final I work all 4 of them, Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday...my feet may be the size of tree trunks! 

Size of the Baby:












Baby's now the size of a papaya!





Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.






**my camera died so pictures will come tomorrow after it charges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment