Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

22 weeks

Week of June 7th   Our 3rd Anniversary!!! WOW time flies!!

How Far Along? 22 weeks Yay closer to the finish line than the start!

22 weeks, our anniversary
and heading out to dinner!!! :)
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: not a clue and I don't wanna know

Maternity Clothes? everything and i love them. They are waaaay more comfortable than regular clothes...I may NEVER go back! 

Stretch Marks? No new ones thank goodness

Sleep?  It's been bad this week. I'm back to not being able to sleep on my stomach and the only problem with this is that Adam likes to start out on his side but then LITERALLY ROLL ON TOP OF ME and practically crush me...he doesn't even know he does it and I constantly have to elbow him to get him to get off! Plus he's been snoring a lot lately which sucks for me the light sleepers

Best Moment of this Week?  I'm going to be honest and say that this week has sucked. Emotionally a lot of stuff has happened and I've spent a lot of time crying and trying to get past everything. But yesterday I passed my exam YAY!!! And today I had my doc appointment and got to hear the baby's heartbeat AND it's our anniversary and Adam is actually IN TOWN so we will be going out to the melting pot tonight for dinner! I'm So excited about this!!

Movement? YES!!!! I love and cherish every kick! I'm dying though for Adam to get to feel little one move...We did feel the head 2 nights ago which was cool. I had a contraction or something and it moved the baby to the top of my uterus and I like to kind of press down and see if I feel anything and I felt this hard thing and as a I palpated I could tell it was like a ball...I had Adam touch it and he FREAKED out saying "OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?????" I laughed

Food cravings? MELTING POT

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm keeping ya guessing! But this week I'm feeling more girl than boy...WTF is up with that??

Labor Signs?  I have about 2-4 contractions a day. kinda annoying and just uncomfortable though some have been mildly painful. 

after dinner, came home to change so we could
get the belly shot :)
Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness but the longer the belly ring is out the more I wish I never would have gotten it...Stupid being young and 17!

What I miss? not feeling completely overwhelmed. working full time while trying to keep up with school is challenging, plus I'm tired and I hurt my back this weekend. But ohhh well 

What I am looking forward to: I'm just hoping this week is better emotionally than last week. Plus a good friend of mine is getting married Saturday so I'm looking forward to her big day!!

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.



1 comment: