Background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life Lately

Life lately has been a little chaotic. I went back to work full time this week. I may be crazy for doing so but  I'm only taking one class and Adam works a crap ton and I wanted to take some of the slack off him. Plus I can build up some PTO so I can actually get paid when I take off work when the baby comes. I currently only have 1.5 weeks of "vacation" saved up.

So consequently I'm a little stressed out. Working 12 hours really isn't a big deal in fact I rather enjoy it compared to working 8 or 10 hours a day. But coupling that with having to read 200 pages a week from a text book while also having clinicals makes me a little stressed out. But as my roommate says, I just need to plan out my days better and stick to it so that I can get everything done. 

But my biggest thing right now is completing the nursery. I spent 2 whole days last week, seriously like 6+ hours a day cleaning out the baby's room. It had been used as our "catch all". If I didn't have a place or didn't know where something should go I just literally threw it in that room. Plus it was completely furnished and I needed to find room for all that furniture as well. So last week since my constant nagging of Adam to help me move things didn't work I took it upon myself to move everything. Room mate was mad at me, and so was Adam but no one was home to help me! But the plus side is that all I have left is it to take down the bed, and  put the pots and pans my grandma gave in a garage storage unit we have yet to buy. So that was a big relief. 

So that is life in a nutshell right now. Someday soon...in fact 2 months and 12 days from now I will actually have a life that I can enjoy and not have so much work to do. I can not wait to be done and August 16th can not get here fast enough! My application for graduation has gone through and been approved! THE END IS NEAR!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!


1 comment:

  1. You are one busy lady! I can't believe how much you have going on! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! That is so exciting! Do you all have any names picked out yet???? :)

    ReplyDelete