Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

23 weeks

Week of June 14th   

How Far Along? 23 weeks, one more week to viability

23 weeks 3 days at the NKOTBSB Concert!
no belly pic this week :(
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: not a clue and I don't wanna know, but i'm betting it's close to 20

Maternity Clothes? everything and i love them. They are waaaay more comfortable than regular clothes...I may NEVER go back! 

Stretch Marks? No new ones thank goodness, Adam did tell me I need to start putting cocoa butter on my boobs and stomach...well thanks babe!

Sleep?  It's been bad this week. I can't seem to get more than 1 or 2 hours of sleep in a row because my shoulder or something will hurt, but then turning to the other side doesn't work. Also I got some bad news a couple days ago and it kept me up all night worrying...being an adult is rough...

Best Moment of this Week?  I'd have to say our Anniversary. And Saturday. Our anniversary was really nice, we got to spend time together and just enjoy one another's company. Saturday a dear friend of mine got married and Adam took the day off to go, so we went to breakfast, then the wedding and actually got the crib up. While at the wedding, my wonderful parents came to finish emptying out the baby's room, painted the ceiling, and fixed our fence!! They are wonderful!

Movement? YES!!!! Nikki actually got to feel the baby kick last Tues!!! I really wanted Adam to feel too but he was in the shower, and when I stood up, little one got shy. Hopefully soon! I am feeling it more on the outside though because my seatbelt will move, or my pants will move...I love it!

Food cravings? nope

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm keeping ya guessing! But I'm back to feeling boy again...

Labor Signs?  Contractions have slowed down a bit, they are more while I work, but that more physical activity too so who knows...

Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness

What I miss? not feeling tired all the time. and today I feel really blue, so I miss feeling happy

What I am looking forward to: Adam coming home in a few days...I don't like when he's out of town...hence why pictures will be late this week too...

Size of the Baby:




This is truly how I believe the baby is sitting, because I feel him/her kicking me in the back!






Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!



No comments:

Post a Comment