Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

36 weeks

Week of September 13th

How Far Along? 36 weeks

36 Weeks 1 Day
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: at the doctor today it said 42...but that HAS to be wrong right??? My ankles are huge today, wonder if that plays a factor??

Maternity Clothes? yup and I'm hoping that little one comes before it gets too cold, I don't have a lot of wintery ones

Stretch Marks? Yes, unfortunately. They are growing to the top of my belly too...PLEAAAAAAASE no more!!! 

Sleep?  Yeah um no! I can't wait for baby to come so I can sleep comfortably. I know that baby will be getting me up every 2-3 hours and that is not the problem for me, its the comfort. I am so uncomfortable I could scream! I even think about laying down and my back begins to hurt!

Best Moment of this Week? The baby shower with my wonderful friends! It was so nice to see so many people I love, help spoil my little one! We got a lot of great stuff that even Adam was excited to open!! :)

Movement? Yes, this baby shifts a lot. If I'm in one position too long it like shifts up into my ribs to let me know I need to move! I kind of miss the smaller kicks and movements because these are slightly more uncomfortable!

Food cravings? none really this week

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still very much indifferent. I'm kinda of stupidly scared though because I have no strong feelings one way or another, no strong cravings or anything and one "old wives tale" will say girl, and another boy...so I'm just PRAYING its one or the other. I know this is a dumb thing to be worried about, but I am...

Labor Signs?  No real contractions this week :) Only a few here or there but there has been more ligament pain then anything else!

It amazes me how much it has changed throughout pregnancy
Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out, but the stretch marks continue to grow around it daily!!!

What I miss? sleep and a pain free neck/back

What I am looking forward to:  Our Second round of maternity pictures tomorrow! I'v been looking forward to this for months!!! and hitting FULL term. and in 2 weeks taking boards so baby can come any time after those are taken (and God willing PASSED!)


Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty with straight here!!! Baby is almost here! Yay!

    ReplyDelete