Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

All about Avocados!

Week of April 29th :)




How Far Along? 16 weeks last tues...sorry I've been busy!

16 weeks
The pic was on time, the post just wasn't
ps I need to learn to smile this is horrible
Due Date: Oct 11

Total weight gain/loss: +8

Maternity clothes? I'm rocking the Gap Maternity jeans but thats it. But i primarily wear Adams sweatpants, like always...I'm just not really comfortable in anything else, 

Stretch Marks? These scare the crap out of me

Sleep: I've been sick this week, really bad head cold, so sleep was not on my side, poor adam had to sleep in another room because apparently I took up snoring and he couldn't sleep over me. :( Hopefully this was just a sickness thing

Best moment this week: passing my mental health exam with flying colors!

Movement: I can't wait for this. The only indication that the baby is still alive is i keep getting bigger. I can't wait to feel Ash (its the nickname we have baby) move to know baby is ok. I did take the doppler at work and listen and heart rate was 150

Food cravings: I haven't craved a whole lot this week.  but since lent is over I'm eating more candy...this could be bad for the weight gain

Food aversions: since eating the candy, i get more nauseous. But other than that and the fact that nothing really sounds good...

Gender: I want to find out at the birth!

I was full, and this picture proves it
Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!! But Adam told me I need to take out my belly ring, but this scares me

What I miss: being sick and being able to take something for it. :( being sick sucks, being sick when pregnant is MISERABLE! 

What I am looking forward to: the end of the semester this week...this means only ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Size of baby: 





Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to suggest that you sit curled up with your knees close to your chest. I have been able to feel all of my babies at 15 1/2 weeks in this position. Give it a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete