Background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Naval Oranges!

Week of April 19th :)




How Far Along? 15 weeks (yesterday)

Due Date: Oct 11

15 weeks, I feel like ballooned out this week
Total weight gain/loss: I feel like a mountain!

Maternity clothes? I'm rocking the Gap Maternity jeans but thats it. But i primarily wear Adams sweatpants, like always..roommate says she wants me to look more like a girl, but I looove sweats!

Stretch Marks? These scare the crap out of me

Sleep: I've been more tired this week, but I also had an exam that makes it hard to sleep. 

Best moment this week: last night getting to see Adam relax and have a day off, he hasn't had a day off in over 6 weeks. He deserved to let go and have some fun

Movement: I can't wait for this. The only indication that the baby is still alive is i keep getting bigger. I can't wait to feel Ash (its the nickname we have baby) move to know baby is ok

Food cravings: I haven't craved a whole lot this week.  

Beer gut?
Food aversions: the nauseousness at night has gone full force. I thought after the 2nd trimester it was supposed to go away...blahhh

Gender: no clue. and no I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, and NO I will not write it in an envelop to let you know, why would people even think that is ok??? You will find out come october. Sorry if you're too much of a control freak to wait. JUST CHILL! (sorry for the vent, people have been harassing me about it and calling me crazy and I don't feel it's right, i don't call those who find out crazy, so leave me alone!)

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in!! But Adam told me I need to take out my belly ring, but this scares me

What I miss: Not feeling like I'm the size of Texas, I know I'm making a baby, but for someone who has struggled with her weight her WHOLE life, being told I'm getting HUGE is not a comfort. Maybe when the baby looks more like a baby bump and not a beer gut I'll feel better...at least I hope so! Also I miss being able to walk without feeling like someone is stabbing my hip with each step I take. 

What I am looking forward to: for the bump to start looking like a baby bump instead of beer gut.  But most of all I'm looking forward to the end of the semester. I wish I could enjoy Easter with my family but Adam has to work and I have an exam monday, so I'll be studying all weekend. I think I'm getting a bit burnt out on school. 
Adam's "baby bump" compared to mine
There may have been some alcoholic influences for this picture


Size of baby: 




Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment