So this whole baby thing has got me thinking, THERE IS A LOT I NEED TO DO! I'm beginning to feel panicked with all the thing on the to do list and also trying to finish nursing school while also going back to work full time in June. AHHHH
So here is my to do list:
1. Find a crib -- I can actually cross this one off my list thanks to my wonderful cousin Allison and my in-laws for purchasing it!
2. Find a dresser
3. pick and stick with a bedding
4. paint the nursery
5. Have my BFF come and paint a mural on the wall
6. Go to a cloth diapering class and register for cloth diapers (hopefully people will help buy these for my showers :) )
7. Find a store that sells neutral baby clothes (there is NOTHING out there, I'm not the only one who doesn't want to find out!)
8. Find a bookcase or something to match the furniture so I can display the growing number of children's books and toys this baby will get
9. narrow down the options for a high chair, stroller and car seats
10. Take my wedding dress to a tailor to be turned into a Christening gown for the future Chafin babies
11. Clean out the baby's room and find a place for everything in there ( not an easy task when you have too much stuff and a room mate...and no she is not moving out anytime soon because I don't want her to!)
And this is just the start of everything. I feel so overwhelmed and completely unequipped to for this baby. I'm not a very patient person so I want everything to be done now so I can just relax.
if anyone has any tips on where to shop cheaply (our budget is small) or tips on car seats, high chairs etc. please share them :)
God grant me the patience to cope with the growing stresses of school and pending motherhood!