Background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

27 weeks

Week of JULY 12th  

How Far Along? 27 weeks!!!!
27 weeks 1 day

Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: not quite sure how much this week. 

Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them. Got a bunch more today, I was tired of the same 5 shirts and 2 shorts!

Stretch Marks? Yup and I hate them more than anything. 

Sleep?  I've worked A LOT the last week so I think I've been too exhausted to notice the sleep thing

Best Moment of this Week?  Last wednesday I as laying in bed and the baby was moving like crazy I lifted my shirt up and you could see the baby making waves across my belly. Luckily Adam was next to me and could see it. It was seriously the coolest thing! Also we now have all the furniture we will get into the baby's room. Our glider and ottoman came in this week. So i'll make a nursery post later. :) this is a huge weight off my shoulders!!!

Movement? Still moving, but not so much the last 2 days which is nerve wracking. I scrubbed my kitchen floors on monday and was terrified that the fumes killed the baby. But I don't know if I was just too busy to notice the movement or what. But the baby has moved a little bit the past few days. I'm still a bit nervous about the cleaning products. I really hope I didn't do any harm to the baby. It was just pinesol and there was no one else to do the cleaning, what else was I supposed to do???

Food cravings? nope...not really

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, today I'm indifferent on the sex. I don't know

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily. but at less frequent intervals, they are getting more intense though. 
damn stretch marks. sorry if you're offended by them
I can't do anything about it. 



Belly Button In or Out? Still in and I really don't think it's going to pop out

What I miss? having skinny days, honestly I feel like a house!

What I am looking forward to: my first baby shower this weekend! I decided to separate the baby showers since my one bridal shower was 95 people. So this weekend is the family one. I know its a little early but it's seriously the only weekend Aunt Stacie was available and so thats why. But I'm super excited to see all my family and have them love on my little one!!

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment