Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

26 weeks!

Week of JULY 5th  

How Far Along? 26 weeks!!!!

26 weeks!
Due Date:  October 11th

Total weight gain/loss: as of today i'm up 23, which means i'm actually down a pound this week. 

Maternity Clothes? yup and i love them. still need to find a few more cute shirts and dresses for upcoming showers and weddings and things. Also a bathing suit would be nice so I don't have to white trash it up when I put on my bikini to lay out in my back yard...its a pleasant site...haha

Stretch Marks? Ummm a few majore meltdowns about this. I could actually cry about it now, I'm having a hard time accepting this fact. I always wanted to be able to take cute maternity pictures and am really having a hard time accepting that I may not be able to. But there is still a big part of me that wants to document every step of this pregnancy so the naked belly pictures will continue. sorry if it offends anyone. 

Sleep?  I honestly feel like I didn't get a whole lot of sleep this week, but I don't feel overly tired either. working 4 12 hours in a row was rough, on top of a 12 hour clinical yesterday but its over and I survived!

Best Moment of this Week?  I honestly don't have one this week. Its been a tough week with one of Adams friends mom passing away and Adams great-aunt passing away today. I guess the good thing is that it went by fast. 

Movement? YES!!!! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Sometimes I must admit it's not the most comfortable feeling in the world but I love knowing that baby is alive and growing. 

Food cravings? nope...not really

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, though I'm feeling more girl lately...

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily. but at less frequent intervals. 

The stretch marks...eww
not as bad on this side


Belly Button In or Out? Still in thank goodness, starting to get slightly more shallow, even adam said that he was able to see the end of my belly button...hahaha

What I miss? this isn't pregnancy related, but I miss having free time. having to work the holiday weekend sucked with all of our friends getting together to have a good time...oh well there is always next year....

What I am looking forward to: Starting this LAST class of nursing school! Also my doctor appointment tomorrow with my new doctor...I'm excited for this!!

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes







1 comment:

  1. try coconut oil, like Nutiva brand or something. Works really well and soaks in nicely. Also, I have a purple maternity dress that I wore once from Gap if you want it.

    ReplyDelete