Background

Monday, June 7, 2010

I love my friends

This has been one heck of an excellent weekend! It is exactly what I needed after the crappy week I had. Although I haven't gotten hardly any sleep it's been well worth it!
Saturday I co-hosted a shower for on of my best friends who is getting married in July! It was a great to finally see her since she lives so freaking far away. Plus I got to spend some time with a couple other dear friends of mine!! Can't wait for her wedding and if I do say so my self the shower was a huge success! YAY!




After the shower Adam and I tried to make it to my cousin Wil's high school graduation open house but were not successful. The shower didn't end til 5 and that was the time that his open house was ending :( Sorry we missed it WIL! So we headed to our third stop of the day, our friend Brian's birthday cookout and had an AMAZING TIME! I loved getting to see and hang out with friends that we have missed ever so much. LOVE YOU ALL


While there the girls and I decided to start a book club. I am so excited for this because it will give me a chance to get out of the house and plus it will be fun and much needed release for me to spend 30 min or so a day to just focus on something OTHER than school. Our first book is Eat, Pray, Love. We are reading it for the month of July and then we plan to go to the movie once it comes out. I am so excited about this! Ps if anyone else want to join you are more than welcome. We are only meeting once a month, at the end of the month to discuss the book! I can't wait to get started on the book.
Saturday was so much fun at the cookout I really didn't want to leave but unfortunately I had to work Sunday. I had to make up a weekend day since I called in a few weeks back because I was running a 100.2 temp and really couldn't be at work around patients. I think it really sucks that they make us make it up if we call in on a weekend even if we work every weekend but whatever. Work was excrushiatingly boring but I got all my hours in. OH JOY


Well thanks to everyone for a fabulous weekend!!! MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment