Background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Love my Mom

My mom has to be one of the most amazing people I know. She is always positive no matter what the situation is. Although I must say sometimes this quality is really annoying, she always makes me smile and does not allow me to have a pity party. She is constantly giving to everyone around her and rarely asks for anything in return. She is always in a good mood and having a good time no matter how embarrassing it is to me or my sister. She is a role model to everyone including me and my sister. She lives her life to the fullest and with no regrets. She is a wonderful person and I truly feel blessed to have her as my mom.

Right now my mom is going through some challenging times when it comes to her job. I just want her to know that whatever is to happens with this job situation I love her and I'll be here for her. Any prayers for a happy ending are welcome. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment