Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Finals Week

This week is finals week! I can't express how happy I am to be at the end of the semester. Every semester it gets exciting to be finished with a certian number of classes and move on to the next. However it does seem that they drag the semester out a bit. I would be happy with a 12 or 14 week semester. 16 is just extremely long!
But anyways as of a week from today I will officially be in nursing school! I'm a little nervous about this prospect, mainly because I know it will be a little time consuming. The clinical part does not scare me, it's this one class, pathophysiology, that scares the living daylights out of me. I can almost feel an anxiety attack coming on when I think about it. The saddest part is that I will have NO summer whatsoever. But this will by far be my most challenging semester of nursing school because it is infact only 14 weeks. Now the time frame I love, just not the squeezing of 16 weeks worth of information into 14 weeks. It will be a challenge by far. So I hope everyone will understand my lack of ability to be around or do anything this summer.


But the sooner I start, the sooner I get done and the sooner I get on with my life. I've been in school for 20 years and quite frankly I'm over it! I never thought I'd be in college for 6 years! UGGG I think I'm just ready to live the life I want and not the one that is put in front of me right now.
Oh well after this week it will be 12 semesters of college down and 4 to go. heres to the end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment