Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

13 weeks with the twins!

Week of November 20th, 2014 :)



How Far Along? 13 Weeks!!!

Due Date: May 28th! But I learned today that the latest she will let me go is May 9th. So I'm kind of hoping for May 8th...

Total weight gain/loss: Honestly have no clue...scales are bad! But I don't think it's too much...

Maternity clothes? Love them!

Stretch Marks? Nothing new

Sleep: Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Best moment this week: Having an unexpected ultrasound. I videotaped the whole thing and I LOVE IT! I loved getting to see them move and hit each other. It was amazing!!! I taped it for Adam since these doctor appointments will happen far too often for him to be able to come to. 

Movement: I think just a few times. 

Food cravings: ice cream. 

Food aversions: none really

can you tell I'm exhausted!
Gender: I still think Girls, but we will see next Saturday. My parents and Adams parents will all be in one place so we are going to do a small gender reveal party. Adam actually knows what they are, because he for some reason couldn't wait when he knew I had the results in an envelope in my possession. So I'm going to have him place his hands in paint and put them on my belly to reveal! I thought I was being original until I swear I saw just a day ago that Kimberly Williams Paisley did it just last week! UGGG, oh well I'm still doing it. 

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? I'm hoping it stays in, though maybe with the twins it will pop out. 

What I miss: Having a little more energy. I've been tired lately. 

What I am looking forward to: a weekend in Vincennes visiting Adams family and getting to meet one of his cousins! 


Size of baby: 


Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.





No comments:

Post a Comment