Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 weeks with the TWINS!

Week of October 30th, 2014


How Far Along? 10 Weeks


Due Date: May 28, 2015!

Total weight gain/loss: down 2 still

Maternity clothes? I bought some more jeans since I only had one pair and they were from Lincoln and my thunder thighs had worn holes in the upper thighs. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Sleep: Normal

Best moment this week: getting to tell everyone! I recorded a few reactions because they were awesome...My mom's was my favorite though!

Movement: I'm so desperate to feel these two!

Food cravings: I don't think so

Food aversions: None...the nausea is practically gone too!

Gender: We are planning to find out! I'm thinking girls though

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: not really anything

What I am looking forward to: feeling them move. and my next appointment! 

Size of baby: 








Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)






No comments:

Post a Comment