Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

12 Weeks with the TWINS!

Week of November 13th 2014




How Far Along? 12 Weeks

Due Date: May 28th

Total weight gain/loss: I honestly don't know, I think I'm about even. I gained the 3 lbs I had originally lost, but thats ok!!

Maternity clothes? I've got to figure out how to budget in some new clothes! I am just wearing my tank tops with light sweaters over. I don't have much in the way of winter maternity clothes. and it's been FREEZING!!! 

Stretch Marks? none that are new. 

Sleep: Still pretty much the same. I get up once or so to pee, but other than that its not been bad. 

Best moment this week: I think i got to feel the babies move!!! Someone said they felt it was probably just gas, but it didn't feel like that! it felt like a deliberate push, and kick. 

Movement: I think about 3 times!

Food cravings: ice cream

Food aversions: no nothing. though I do gag a lot.

Gender: I go to the doctor next week and we did genetic testing. and since they are identical they are either both boys or both girls and we could find out then. Originally we were going to wait until our 19 week u/s on the 31st of december, but I think we may find out now. 

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? i'm doubtful it goes out. 

What I miss: nothing. I'm loving being pregnant for once. 

What I am looking forward to: My MD appointment next week!!! I can't wait to hear these little things!

Size of baby: 




Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed





No comments:

Post a Comment