Background

Saturday, October 5, 2013

38 weeks with baby #2

Week of September 22, 2013

Tuesday September 24, 2013
38 weeks 2 days
How Far Along? 38 weeks :) yay

Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: About 20

Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? I'm learning to embrace them. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping SO much better. I so wish I would have bought this pillow months ago! My pelvic pain is nearly gone. The only issue I have is that going to be I have to pee like 20 times every 10 minutes for a few hours. PAIN IN THE REAR!

Best moment this week: I got to see and spend a little bit of time with my friends from high school. We went out to dinner and just really had a good time spending time with these girls who love me for me and enjoy my time :)

Movement: this baby is moving a bit. More shifting of positions which cause contractions and stuff but I do have to say that being the only one most of the time to feel the babe move will be about the only thing I will miss...

Food cravings: just all the things I shouldn't have...
Getting more and more ready to
have this baby

Food aversions: none

Gender: I am more confused than ever

Labor Signs: I get quite a few contractions every day. and more when I'm working because I think I'm a little more dehydrated and on my feet a little more. 

Belly Button in or out? I must have a very deep belly button because it's still very much in.

What I miss: being able to fall asleep with no issues!

What I am looking forward to: some girls at work are throwing me a little sprinkle so I'm just so honored that they even want to do that for me.  And I'm just hoping to make it to one more week!!

Size of the Baby:








Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as her abdomen, and her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment