Background

Saturday, October 5, 2013

39 weeks with baby #2

Week of September 30, 2013

How Far Along? 39 weeks!!!
Wednesday October 2nd
39 weeks 3 days



Due Date: October 6, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: about 22-23. This is tmi but oh well. I've been really constipated and gained like 4 lbs this week! Time to start on the laxatives!!

Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? Well of course and I will try to wear them with pride! 

Sleep: I am so ready for this baby not to kick my bladder at night as I'm almost asleep and then me getting up feeling as though I'm going to pee my pants yet only peeing a very small amount!!!

Best moment this week: my little sprinkle with my friends from work. It was a small affair but it seriously meant so much to me that they even wanted to do anything for me. We got darn near everything we needed too! They spoiled us so much!!! After the issues I had with some other friends it was nice to feel loved! 

Movement: same as last week

Food cravings: I am just craving not to have restrictions 

I went into labor with Lincoln at this point
come on baby!!
Food aversions: none

Gender: I haven't the slightest idea. But all my friends are having girls so that's confusing me as well. Blahhhh

Labor Signs: I thought I was going into labor yesterday bc my contractions were slightly more painful than normal and lasting about 45 seconds and were every 8-10 min for about 2 hours. But it was a false alarm.  

Belly Button in or out? I must have a very deep belly button because it's still very much in.

What I miss: feeling rested. 

What I am looking forward to: meeting this baby!!!!! I just need to get to Thursday (so I can be off for Christmas!!!) 

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
Baby's brain is still developing rapidly, and his skin has taken on a paler shade thanks to a thicker layer of fat around the blood vessels. (Don't worry; he'll change color again soon after birth.) He's now able to flex his limbs, and his nails might extend past his fingertips..

No comments:

Post a Comment