Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

40 Weeks with Baby #2


Week of October 6, 2013

How Far Along? 40 weeks...COME ON BABY YOU'RE DUE TODAY!
Sunday October 6, 2013
OUR DUE DATE!



Due Date: October 6, 2013 (TODAY)

Total weight gain/loss: 22 :)

Maternity clothes? Yes of course!

Stretch Marks? Well of course and I will try to wear them with pride! 

Sleep: a little better :)

Best moment this week: Reaching my due date, and now I will get to be off for CHRISTMAS!!! if this baby stays in a few more days I will possibly be able 

Movement: same as last week

FULL TERM! COME ON BABY
Food cravings: I am just craving not to have restrictions 

Food aversions: none

Gender: I haven't the slightest idea. But all my friends are having girls so that's confusing me as well. Blahhhh

Labor Signs: Why would I have labor pains at 40 weeks????

Belly Button in or out? I must have a very deep belly button because it's still very much in.

What I miss: feeling rested. 

What I am looking forward to: meeting this baby!!!!! I have met most of my goals...the only one left is to have this baby AFTER Lincoln's Birthday on Tuesday... 

Size of the Baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment